Friday!!!!! Finally. Today was an excellent Friday. A Friday deserving of a top ten list.
1 - No school! If teachers had all their professional development hours completed they had the day off.
2 - I slept until 9:30 & then stayed in bed taking my time waking up. It was lovely.
3 - I went straight from the bed to the couch to catch up on some TV shows.
4 - I'm working on a super cute cross-stitch project & made lots of progress today.
5 - I talked to one of my dearest friends on the phone for over an hour! I'm not a big phone talker, but I always have long conversations with this friend. She doesn't live here so we always have lots to catch up on!
6 - I met up with 3 friends for a GNO for the first time in months!
7 - We saw Safe Haven, which we have been wanting to see since way before it came out. I love it when plans actually come together & everyone finally has some free time.
8- After dinner we basically had the upstairs part of the restaurant to ourselves, and before we knew it over 2 hours had gone by!
9 - When I checked the mail there was a book I'd ordered waiting for me.
10 - Tomorrow is Saturday... another day of freedom!!
Happy weekend, slicers!
This sounds like a perfect day to me. Sleeping in, time vegging on the couch, dinner with friends, a new book!! What a great day!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a perfect day off, Mandy. Hope tomorrow is the same, whatever you choose to do!
ReplyDeleteWow, #1 is a super idea to reward those who completed the pd early. Sounds like a great day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day. I hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Friday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. I have a baggy in which I keep my selvages- just never had the opportunity to use one.