Sunday, March 31, 2013

slice #31

31 days of slicing.
31 days of blogging.
31 days of commenting.
31 days of noticing.
31 days of writing.

I can't believe it's over!  There were several days that I thought I wouldn't make it through the entire month.  It was harder than I thought it would be, but I've learned so much.  I've learned that I can consistently maintain a blog, if I just put my mind to it.  I've discovered several new blogs that I enjoy reading & can't wait to check back in on them.  I'm also looking forward to continue slicing, linking up, reading, & commenting on Tuesdays.  I'm also looking forward to taking some time to look back through all 31 of my slices.

To my fellow slicers, thank you!  Thank you for reading & commenting on my posts.  Sometimes it is hard to write & publish for all to see... you made it easier!

2 comments:

  1. Sympathetic listeners. We call world language teachers that because they hear what their students are attempting to produce and encourage it, nourish it. So with this community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing!

    ReplyDelete