Friday, March 15, 2013

slice #15

 
Slice #15.  Wow.  It's almost half over!  This has been fun, inspiring, educational, & hard!  There have been several nights when it's been a struggle to sit down & write, but I'm so glad I've stuck with it.  The challenge has forced me to take time every single day to stop, consider, & reflect on what has happened.  I've enjoyed that & want to continue it once March is over.
 
This is not the post I had in mind when I sat down (finally!) to write tonight, but it is what was on my mind.  Good night fellow slicers... see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't is funny how you think you are going to write about one thing and then something else comes out? Your last line makes me smile. Agree with your descriptive words of slicing...fun, inspiring, educational, and hard. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a lovely couple of weeks, I agree! I really love being part of an online writing community. It keeps my creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete